Rare opportunity to rent this delightful property well sited between Robertson and Jamberoo whilst on the market for sale. Minimum 26 week term with option to extend if not sold: inspections by appointment only.
NB: This property currently being marketed for sale. Tenancy available April 29th 2013 and property will be leased unfurnished.
Oozing style and practicality, all 4 bedrooms and the study (5th bed) open out onto the wide north/ east facing covered verandah. The open plan living with Cathedral ceiling is warmed by the slow combustion fire place and easily catered by the kitchen featuring an island bench and European appliances - guest powder room too.
*Double garage with 3 phaze power
*Low maintenance gardens with exotics and natives
* 7 paddocks, stables, tack room & wash bay
* Other shedding includes feed room, tractor bay & undercover float parking
* Olympic sized arena and nearby round yard
* Easy access to trail rides and water from Douglas Creek
* 60,000 litre tank water, mud room, chicken roost & pen
It’s such a tranquil and pretty setting, you may decide to buy.....?